indefinitereactionindefinitereaction

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

the races we have the races we have

Shutup.

Fooled into what? you don't make alot of sense chaos, it's just a matter of taste, maybe you should leave people alone and let them decide for themselves what they like? If you don't like it then that's fine, just learn that people arn't going to change their views just because you don't like something. Wanker.

Nice movie btw pissed myself =].

Jerries Actoin Thiler Jerries Actoin Thiler

Controversy?

Hahaha, i must of watched this 5 times now and i loved it ever time (but the first time was the best).

Reading the reviews it seems quite easy to pick out the intelligent, opinionated people who actually don't find anything interesting in the film, and the people who can't speak english who are to uptight to laugh at a joke about bruce willis even if i he is a good actor.

Still a good movie though good stuff (Roxx0rz).

Bee, Beetle, Bumblebee Bee, Beetle, Bumblebee

Average

It could of been longer, but it was a catchy tune.

Orbit Orbit

Real nice high music. Great vibe and loving that clap too.

BOULLIE responds:

This clap loves you...

Good lookin out

Clabtrap 2013 Hype Shit Clabtrap 2013 Hype Shit

Probably the best Clabtrap entry I've heard yet, loving the double meanings and flow's tight, good choice of bpm. Will be looking forward to hearing more from you!

Brutal honesty: points lost for the attempted harmony/bounce shoutouts

soundbreaker responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, the chorus was my pitiful attempt to emulate the chorus of the original track. :-P

hypetrack hypetrack

Kill flow man, really liking this shit. With some wordplay added this would absolutely bomb. Keep it up